Crystal healing is an effective means to heal your body and recharge its energy. Crystals come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. They’re among the most powerful resources in the Universe, and it’s simple to add that power to your daily life.
Crystals can be found in every country on every continent and everywhere in between—even in your own backyard. Quartz crystals are among the most common minerals in the Earth’s crust. Many crystals are types of quartz crystals, such as amethyst, citrine, and jasper.
Crystals contain abundant resources to bring healing and recharge your energy wherever you need it. Every type of crystal holds specific energy with a certain frequency. For example, clear quartz is nicknamed “The Master Healer” for its power to invite mental, physical, and emotional healing. Amethyst is another “all-purpose” stone that calms the mind and connects to higher consciousness.
To better understand crystal healing, imagine for a moment that people are like rechargeable batteries. Rechargeable batteries contain electrodes that create an electric force field. You are like a battery in that you contain portals capable of generating various force fields. Each organ, emotion, and so on, is like a portal that has a distinct purpose and generates a specific energy. Since crystals hold certain energy frequencies, they can be used to heal the physical body, recharge your energy, and bring it back into balance.
Crystal healing helps our operating battery become stronger. Here are the steps involved to perform a crystal healing.
- First, the physical space should be cleansed by smudging with sage or palo santo. This makes sure you’re clearing away any negative outer energy from your body.
- Second, set your crystals near you, where they’ll be easy for you to reach.
- Third, lie down on your back with your arms spread, your hands palms-sides up, and your feet slightly apart. This position is called the Shavasana Yoga pose and is often used in meditation.
- Fourth, begin meditating. Visualize and focus on each part of your body. Acknowledge any area that is uncomfortable or in pain.
- Fifth, slowly and deeply inhale and exhale to help you find your centering rhythm. Tune in and allow the crystals to be drawn to the areas of your body that need healing. Place the crystals on those areas of your body. This may cause you to fall into a deeper state of meditation. Visualize the toxins leaving your body, allowing you to become aligned.
- Finally, thank the crystals for their energy. You may find this step to be poignant and emotionally overwhelming.
Crystal healing is best for those who are more effective energy readers. But you will eventually learn how to tap into even the most sensitive energy frequencies.
Crystals can easily be purchased at metaphysical stores. You can even mine them yourself. Many resources are available online if you want to learn about the different types of crystals or to better understand their powers, purposes, and properties.
Using crystals to balance your energy is an effective way to connect yourself to the Universe’s vast array of resources. Everything in the Universe is here to either answer a question or to aid in your growth.