Affirmations are mantras that you can use to help you to feel more positive in your life. These are phrases or words that you repeat over and over again, and they can help set a mood or can help you to attract good energy in your life.
Affirmations are positive things that you can say that can help you to meditate and help you to be happy and to promote a feeling of calmness.
The words that you say do matter and you need to say these things to yourself so that you can build yourself up and you can repeat these things to learn to love who you are and to calm yourself down when stressed.
Affirmations can be used at night before you go to sleep so that you can feel better and so that you can sleep peacefully. This can help you to be successful with your bedtime routine.
Affirmations at night and at the end of the day can help you to feel good and you should even use affirmations when you start your day.
Here are some great nighttime affirmations that can help you to have rest and peace:
- I did the best I could today.
- I focused on what was important in my life.
- Today I did all the things I had planned out.
- I love myself and care for other people today.
- I gave my attention to everyone that needed it.
- Today I found my talents.
- I gave myself time to play.
- I allowed myself to look at my goals and dreams.
- I reached my higher self.
- I loved my day.
- My intuition helped me all day.
- I love how today turned out.
- My day was calm and relaxing.
- I loved being around people today.
- Today I learned something new.
- Today was a special day for me.
- I am going to have a good night sleep.
- I cannot wait to see what happens tomorrow.
- I loved working on my hobbies today.
- Today I relaxed.
- I am going to relax tonight.
- I am safe.
- I am comfortable.
- My room loves me.
- I can relax and know that tomorrow will be good.
- Whatever happens today I can handle.
- My day is full of love and joy.
Try to use at least three of these affirmations before you go to bed. Repeat them 10 times each and do them as often as your remember. Focus on your bedtime affirmations so that you can have good sleep and wake up feeling happy.
Try to keep the same phrase for a while, maybe a month and let it be a pattern in your life. Once you want to continue to the next ones, do it and make it part of your routine at bedtime.